How to make your own nails
Make Your Nails a Real Work of Arts!
If you are a fashion-forward woman, your perfect beautiful look will be incomplete without well-manicured nails and a trendy and stylish design that is called nail art.
Of course, it is very easy to apply a plain nail polish for your nails, but many self-confident women today graduate towards nail art. If you want to be one of them, these tips are especially for you.
Somebody may argue whether nail design is really an art. Yes, it is, because it is meant to use colors and accessories in such a way that can turn your plain-looking nails into works of arts.
Moreover, like any other work of arts, it can amuse and inspire your friends.
If you are a complete beginner, you need to understand some facts about your nails and learn how to apply different techniques:
1. Your nails must be clean and well-shaped. You may use an emery board or a nail file to get this.
2. If your nails are really in a very bad condition, even an experienced technician cannot do much justice. Use fake or acrylic nails in this case, and then you can apply your chosen nail art design on them.
3. Choose the right products which fit your purposes. Experiment with different brands and types of polish or paint to decide which of them you like best.
4. You can also buy a professional-grade nail art kit which includes all the stripers, brushes and tools you need. Though, you may add up some more visiting your local hobby-store for thin-tipped detail brushes, or using a toothpick or a bobby pin to help apply dots and swirl colors.
5. Mind giving your nail a correct base coat. It can be of a neutral color such as transparent, pale beige, white, or pale pink. Or it may be of any color you desire or which will fit your chosen nail design. Make sure your coat is neat and dry it thoroughly before proceeding.
6. Choose your nail art design beforehand and make a try on one of the nails to see if it will really suit you.
7. After completing your design and ensuring it is dry, paint it over with a clear protective acrylic top coat. You will have to reapply this top coat every two or three days to make your nails look shiny.
Like and Share this post