Lily in the fog - nail art design
This nail art design Lily in the fog can be recommended for romantic persons who appreciate complicated patterns to decorate their nails. The main rule for those who want to try it on is to avoid color mixture in clothes. As this design is rather difficult in its composition try to choose clothes of common color and pure style. Otherwise, there can be too many details. Try to avoid them if you want to look elegant and feminine.
In general, such designs are recommended for young ladies. If you consider yourself to be young and bright, you may try! But pay attention to the pieces of advice how to make such patters look elegant.
5 Hints to Make a Perfect Lily in the Fog Nail Art Design.
1. This design is mostly appropriate for pointed or oval nail shape. For square nails it may look a bit rough.
2. Making this pattern place bigger details (such as flowers) on the nail. Thus, the composition will be proper.
3. Tips are perfect for small details. Different swirls, dots and sparkles will look more elegant than bigger details.
4. For this pattern pastel shades are perfect and they are easy to combine.
5. Glitter is appropriate but mind that for such a romantic pattern there shouldn’t be too much of it.
This pattern really looks like a masterpiece. Don’t wear it with sporty clothes; it may lose its romance and tenderness.
Like and Share this post