Nail art Sponged Pink Elegance
This eye-catching design is based on perfect rose nail gel. The pattern resembles flames of fire and is perfect for a dressed up night look.
For this design we used Gelish line Color Gels by Hand & Nail mark Harmony. These products are featured in a palette of colors, and can be applied like traditional nail polishes. They are sold with an applicator and a twist cap, but can be cured in a modern LED lamp within only 30 secs, or within 2 mins in an old-timer UV lamp, exactly like gels.
Gelish products stay for 3 weeks on nails without any chipping or peeling. They soak off completely as fast as 15 minutes.
We used Soak-Off Gelysh Polish of Go Girls line, Foundation Gel, Tiger Blossom, Striper Design Brush, Water Field and Black Shadow, and Topping Coat, as well as Cleanser.
For pampering and massage we used special Cuticle Oil by the same producer.
How to make:
1. Apply the Base Gel. Cure depending on your lamp.
2. Apply the first layer of Soak-Off Polish. Cure again.
3. Apply the second layer and cure.
4. Apply Tiger Blossom to the lower part of the nail moon. We used a sponge. Now cure.
5. Take your Striper Design Brush, Water Field and Black Shadow for stylish strokes. It’s time for curing again.
6. Apply the Topping coat.
7. Take off the layer of inhibition with your Cleanser.
8. For the final stroke of spa care, massage your nails with the Cuticle Oil.
Like and Share this post