Nail art design - Wild Watermelon
This nail art design was created for a summer and bold, yet feminine and fancy look.
You’ll need a basic coat, a bright pink acrylic polish color of wild watermelon, white acrylic, black acrylic paint and a clear or opaque finishing coat with glitters. Stock yourself with a dotter nail art brush for black dots and a striper brush for zig zag decorations. Have a tug of a finishing coat for the perfect results.
How to do watermelon nails tutorial.
1. Apply the basic coat to prepared nails.
2. Take your pink acrylic and paint a wide band to divide the moon of the nail area from the tip. For the best results let it be slightly above the visual center of the nail.
3. Cover the very tips of the nails by white acrylic. It’ll make your nails look perfectly trimmed and pampered.
4. Cover the entire area of nails with the clear glittering finishing coat. Some designers prefer opaque color instead. The choice is yours: they both look great on this design, adding shine.
3. Take your dotter brush and paint neat black dots to stress each side of the pink band.
4. With your striper brush paint the zig zag decoration near the cutting edge of the tip.
5. Don’t be afraid to make zig zags look not the same. They don’t need to be. However, do your best to make them even. This is an Art Nouveau design, and not a surrealistic painting.
6. Finish with a layer of the top coat.
Your watermelon nail is done!
Like and Share this post