Nail Art Design NBA
Have you ever thought about making NBA nail art design to prove the whole world that you are the best basketball fan ever? It is possible and it’s much easier than it seems. To make such a manicure you’ll need white, red and blue colors, a black liner with thin brush and a top coat to fix the picture.
Speaking about the nail shape, it is preferable to have square or quaval (this term is used sometimes to name square-oval) shape. The pattern is not appropriate for pointed nails. As for the length it is difficult to determine, but there should be enough place for the picture. You may use either natural or artificial nails for this design. Mind that the second ones make any design long-lasting and durable.
6 Steps to Make NBA Nail Art Design.
1. Make your nails manicured and ready for the pattern applying.
2. Polish them white.
3. Divide the surface into two equal parts. One part should be covered with red nail enamel, the other one – blue.
4. Make sure that your nails are dry, than using a thin brush make a figure of an NBA player in the middle of the nail between two polished parts.
5. Decorate your nail with a black line and a sign “NBA”.
6. Cover the pattern with a top coat.
Here it is a perfect manicure of an experienced sports fan! Accent design is also appropriate; you may decorate only one nail.
Like and Share this post