Marble nails tutorial
Some people believe that designs of nail art are not for everyone. They say that both creating a nail art design and applying it to nails are equally challenging. Don’t pay attention to such opinions. Creating and implementing a nail design is a real art, so it needs some patience and ability, and it’s true. Though, there are a number of techniques that you can easily apply yourself to make your look spicy and glamorous.
Do you want to know what the main trends of 2012 really are and to be able to apply them to your own individual style? Let’s start with some basic knowledge of different kinds of tools for it. You can choose the nail polish, gels, or artificial nails among them. You may also use nail art stickers or nail wraps and many other things which can help you look fresh, stylish and delighted.
A marble nail art design design is on top of all the nail art techniques this year. Here is a simple way to implement this beautiful design at your own home.
Marble Nails Tutorial
1. To begin with, fill a shallow cup or bowl with water for about 90 percent.
2. Add some chosen colors of paint to the water. Use some drops of the colors, but try to stir it as quickly as possible because the paint may harden fast. Use a high-quality nail polish which be the best in this case.
3. Insert your nails into the water, repeatedly dragging a pin or toothpick through the surface.
4. Use a cotton swab to take away the rest of the polish from the surface while your nails are still dipped into the water.
5. Take out your nails from the water and use one more cotton swab with acetone to clean the edges of the nails and fingers.
Here you are with the perfect water marbling design which can impress your friends and give you a feeling of comfort and confidence for a long time.
Marble nails photos
Like and Share this post